Carangsari Village Cycling Excursion
Pedal past the thatched roofs of traditional Balinese houses, explore the history behind one of Indonesian's most revered soldiers, and look for tree-swinging primates in a quiet nutmeg forest. Head to Carangsari and enjoy an afternoon spent cruising around this charming village by bicycle.
Grab convenient transportation from your hotel and cruise to Carangsari where you can meet up with your guide to get fitted with a helmet and matched up with a comfortable bike. Sip on tea and coffee while you get ready and then get your legs pumping as you set off down winding paths that weave through this historic town.
Check out nearby rice paddies and coast under jungle canopies on your way to a typical Balinese house, where you can head inside to chat with locals about their unique way of life. Continue on to a monument immortalizing the courageous acts of soldier I Gusti Ngurah Rai, and then make your way to a forest full of nutmeg trees to look for friendly monkeys leaping between branches.
Spend some time photographing these active primates before riding to a viewpoint offering sweeping looks at Ubud. Recharge here with a delicious buffet lunch featuring savory Indonesian dishes, and then roll back to your starting point, ready to catch a quick lift back to your hotel.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour