Breakfast with Orangutans at Bali Zoo
Join some of the Bali Zoo's most distinguished residents for one of the most unique breakfasts you've ever had. This experience lets you feast like a king in the company of some of the lords of the jungle, with up-close, quality time with friendly orangutans.
Set out early from your hotel for a van ride that carries you to the zoo. Once you arrive, step out into the fresh air and light morning fog, as the birds chirp overhead and the zoo's animals are just rousing for the day. The zookeeper guides you to a traditional Sumatran buffalo house where the orangutans are waiting, hanging out in the restaurant's playground area.
Along with the orangutans' amusing antics, you get a hearty meal featuring seasonal fruits and vegetables with fruit juice, followed by fresh-baked bread served with butter and jam. For the main course, enjoy your choice of options that range from eggs Benedict and house-made granola to the famed local rice dish of nasi kuning. Add a cup of Balinese kopi tubruk or a warm English breakfast tea for a perfect ending to your meal.
Once you've left the company of the orangutans, take some time to feed the elephants or get a photo of yourself holding a gibbon before exploring the zoo. Getting to know some of these adorable animals makes for a terrific way to start your morning.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour