Bodyboarding Introduction Lesson at Jimbaran
For bodyboarding beginners, this course is designed as an introduction to bodyboarding and to get you riding waves within just a few hours. With no experience required, get comfortable with your board, learn about safety, and learn how to catch waves from your professional instructor.
After getting comfortable with your board and swim fins, and some short theory on water safety, it’s all about practice. Your coach offers tips and teaches you how to catch waves before they break, ride the open face, and change direction on your board. Nestled on the grounds of the InterContinental Bali Resort, the Rip Curl School of Surf Jimbaran club is just meters from the beach.
The sheltered crescent bay of Jimbaran has calmer and quieter waters all year, making it the perfect spot for students trying bodyboarding for the first time and a great option for families with young children wanting to avoid the crowds. In addition to helpful tips and instruction, get time to practice on the waves and enjoy convenient roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour