Bodyboarding Introduction Lesson at Jimbaran
For bodyboarding beginners, this course is designed as an introduction to bodyboarding and to get you riding waves within just a few hours. With no experience required, get comfortable with your board, learn about safety, and learn how to catch waves from your professional instructor.
After getting comfortable with your board and swim fins, and some short theory on water safety, it’s all about practice. Your coach offers tips and teaches you how to catch waves before they break, ride the open face, and change direction on your board. Nestled on the grounds of the InterContinental Bali Resort, the Rip Curl School of Surf Jimbaran club is just meters from the beach.
The sheltered crescent bay of Jimbaran has calmer and quieter waters all year, making it the perfect spot for students trying bodyboarding for the first time and a great option for families with young children wanting to avoid the crowds. In addition to helpful tips and instruction, get time to practice on the waves and enjoy convenient roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride