Balinese Cooking Class in Seminyak with Transportation
Day Trips & Excursions
Discover the intricate flavors and culinary traditions of Balinese cuisine during this hands-on cooking class. Visit a lively fish market to shop for fresh ingredients, learn to prepare 3 different dishes, and then savor your meal in a serene setting in the company of your instructor, a professional chef.
If you’d like, you can choose to visit a fish market first thing in the morning, accompanying your chef and instructor as they shop for produce, fish, meat, herbs, and spices. Pick up the ingredients for your class, or just gather interesting items you’d like to try at home.
When it’s time for the class to begin, meet your instructor and get introduced to the ingredients and kitchen equipment needed for the dishes on the day’s menu. Start prepping and cooking under the guidance of the chef, picking up interesting techniques and stories about Balinese culinary traditions as you work.
Once all of the dishes are prepared, gather around the table in a lush and verdant outdoor dining area to enjoy the meal and continue chatting about the lifestyle and gastronomy of the Balinese.
Your group selects one of the following 3 menus:
Sample menu 1:
Lawar (green bean, coconut, and chicken salad)
Tum ikan (steamed fish in banana leaf)
Dadar gulung (coconut pancake with palm sugar)
Sample menu 2:
Jukut gedang mekuah (young papaya soup with seafood)
Sate lilit ayam (chicken satay on lemongrass stick with steamed rice)
Godoh biu (fried banana)
Vegetarian sample menu 3:
Gado-gado (vegetable salad with peanut dressing)
Pepes tahu (steamed bean curd in banana leaf)
Godoh bio (fried banana)Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour