Bali Zoo Admission
The Bali Zoo invites you to embark on a rewarding journey into the animal kingdom and get closer than you've ever been before to some of nature's most majestic creatures. Interactive exhibits, petting areas, and feeding sessions are just the beginning at this wondrous animal sanctuary.
The goal of the Bali Zoo is to inspire visitors to get "Zoological" and fully immerse themselves in the eco-friendly habitants that make up the facility. Enjoy opportunities for interaction and connection with animals, which may include feeding and riding elephants, petting deer, and playing with friendly rabbits.
Fun and interactive programs aim to educate and raise awareness of animal welfare, and perfectly complement your encounters with snakes, crocodiles, and large cats. After an afternoon spent wandering the many animal sanctuaries, enjoy the opportunity to cool off at Miniapolis Jungle Waterplay.
Enjoy a meal at WANA Restaurant, Lounge & Bar, which is located right next to a spacious lion habitat, before making a visit to the Bird Aviary. Marvel at many species of exotic and endangered bird species, and end your experience with a sense of wonderment about the magic of the animal kingdom.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion