Bali Treetop Full-Day Adventure Tour
Hook into a harness and soar through the trees at an open-air ropes course on a day spent exploring central Bali. Eat lunch on Lake Bratan and pay tribute to the water goddess at Ulun Danu Temple, before checking out a traditional market and a gorgeous waterfall hidden in the dense mountains.
After you're picked up from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle, head north to the Bali Treetop Adventure Park. Pick up your gear—harness, pulley, and carabiners—and learn about park safety from a Patrol Guide. Once you're set, make like a squirrel and climb up into the nearest tree to take off on any of the 9 thrilling Adventure Circuits.
Soar on rope lines hung between trees, and climb over rope obstacles that include suspension bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps, flying swings, and even flying foxes. These challenges send you soaring through the air, crawling through narrow tunnels, and scaling stately trees, all perfectly safe thanks to your harness.
After your aerial conquest of the cone-studded conifers, continue to nearby Lake Bratan to eat a buffet lunch. In the afternoon, visit Ulun Danu Temple, a water temple built on the lake to honor the Balinese water goddess. Before heading out, check out the nearby traditional market to peruse local goods. On the way back to your hotel, make a stop at Munduk Waterfall, a beautiful cascade that tumbles down a forested cliff wall.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour