Bali Treetop Adventure Park
Swing high from the forest canopies and feel the rush of adrenaline as you soar through the air at Bali Treetop Adventure Park. Hook into rope lines, navigate aerial obstacles, and make like a flying squirrel set loose in the wonderland of trees.
When you arrive at the park, pick up your harness, pulley, and carabiners, and start gearing up for adventure. Learn the park's safety rules from a Patrol Guide, and then hook into a Demonstration Circuit to prove your mastery of the equipment. After you've been approved, take to the air on any of the 9 thrilling Adventure Circuits.
The aerial lines are strung from tree to tree, and range in height from 7 to 66 feet (2–20 m). Once you've acclimated to the canopy lifestyle, tackle a variety of rope challenges, including suspension bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps, flying swings, and 12 flying foxes—a type of rope-guided freefall—running up to 525 feet (160 m). Complete the circuits in whichever order you please, savoring every moment of your forest adventure.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour