Bali Treetop Adventure Park
Swing high from the forest canopies and feel the rush of adrenaline as you soar through the air at Bali Treetop Adventure Park. Hook into rope lines, navigate aerial obstacles, and make like a flying squirrel set loose in the wonderland of trees.
When you arrive at the park, pick up your harness, pulley, and carabiners, and start gearing up for adventure. Learn the park's safety rules from a Patrol Guide, and then hook into a Demonstration Circuit to prove your mastery of the equipment. After you've been approved, take to the air on any of the 9 thrilling Adventure Circuits.
The aerial lines are strung from tree to tree, and range in height from 7 to 66 feet (2–20 m). Once you've acclimated to the canopy lifestyle, tackle a variety of rope challenges, including suspension bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps, flying swings, and 12 flying foxes—a type of rope-guided freefall—running up to 525 feet (160 m). Complete the circuits in whichever order you please, savoring every moment of your forest adventure.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride