Aling Gorges Rugged Canyoning Excursion
If you have experience canyoning, or you're in excellent physical condition and able to swim 164 feet (50 m), this exhilarating adventure is for you. Among a group limited to 8 people, rappel along waterfalls, jump, swim, and watch for bats at Aling Gorges, a must-see for all canyoning enthusiasts.
Start your day with pickup at your hotel and venture to a canyoning spot accessible only a few months each year. At Palm, the fourth section of Aling Gorges, embark on an adventure with lots of swimming opportunities, straight volcanic gorges along the descent, and bats flying between the canyon walls. Feel your heart pound as slide into crystalline water during this awe-inspiring journey.
Accompanied by your ICOpro qualified instructor and an assistant, make your way through plenty of jumps, wonderful rappels—the height of the last one is 131 feet (40 m)—and natural pools in a wild environment. Keep your energy high throughout the day with a snack and hot tea in the canyon as well as a meal in a local restaurant before a convenient ride back to your hotel.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour