Afternoon Rafting & Night Safari with Dinner
Get your adrenaline pumping with an exhilarating river rafting experience at the spectacular Ayung River. Next, enter the world-famous Elephant Safari Park at Taro and enjoy a magnificent elephant talent show before a delicious dinner in a palm grove dining area.
Begin your adventure with a pickup from your hotel and travel to the longest river in Bali, the Ayung River. Upon arrival, marvel at the pristine scenic view of the tropical forest as you walk down to the base camp.
Listen to a short training session and instruction by professional guides before setting off on your river adventure. Brave your way through vortexes of swirling and funneled waters, natural ramps, and sudden drops in elevation over 33 challenging rapids.
After your rafting experience on the river's Class 2 and Class 3 rapids, travel to the multiple award-winning Elephant Safari Park at Taro Village. Take the chance to touch and hand-feed the rare and endangered species of Sumatran elephants.
Explore the exotic botanical gardens and watch the mesmerizing elephant talent show before you embark on your elephant ride on Bali's only twilight trail. Journey through the misty and dimly lit forest of Taro as you breathe in the tranquil atmosphere of the park.
Conclude your evening with an exquisite dinner in the newly designed Pachyderm Palm Grove dining area before your return transfer takes you back.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride