Afternoon Paon Bali Cooking Class
Day Trips & Excursions
Discover the secrets of authentic Balinese cuisine on this half-day cooking tour in a traditional village. Stop by a rice plantation at sunset for scenic views and receive step-by-step cooking instructions from experienced chefs in a beautiful kitchen-garden.
Depart from your hotel and embark on a gastronomic adventure through the city. Your first stop is at a local rice plantation to learn about the cultivation and preparation of this staple ingredient for all Balinese meals. See the sunset and enjoy idyllic views of the natural landscape.
Next, stop at Laplapan Village, a traditional Balinese village, and discover the life of the locals as you interact with the farmers and villagers and tour the customary temple.
Then get ready for your cooking experience in which you prepare Balinese food with your chosen ingredients. Expert chefs are on hand to provide guidance and assistance throughout the cooking class, and recipes and notes are provided for you to keep.
Interact with your fellow cooks and discover handy techniques as you prepare 3 starters, 4 main courses, and 1 Balinese dessert.
At the end of the class, sit down and enjoy a satisfying and delicious Balinese meal in addition to your culinary creation.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion