Dolphin watch at Lovina Beach Tours
Bali Discovery - Full Day Tours
Lovina features stretches of black sand beaches and calm waves. Besides snorkeling and sightseeing of various overland and cultural highlights, Lovina is famous for its dolphin watching tours. The dolphins can usually be seen in these waters all year round, but it is somewhat a rule of thumb among the operators to best avoid the 'Chinese New Year' season, roughly between January to March, when heavy rain pours and gusty winds occur.
A traditional jukung outrigger seats four to six passengers, and life vests are provided. Some are lucky in the first minutes of setting out to sea, while other occasions may require a longer chase. After the thrills at sea, continue down south to Beratan Lake, with lunch served en route at a local restaurant.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion