This tour takes you to see Bali’s historical and cultural wonders, with stops that show you the island’s natural beauty. Your day starts with a cultural visit to the village of Blahbatuh, home to Bali’s traditional gong makers. Next, you’ll learn more of Bali’s history through rare findings at Bali’s Archaeological Museum. Further north, the rims of the Batur Caldera Lake in the village of Kintamani await you for picture postcard views as part of your optional lunch stop.
In the second half of the day you’ll visit the traditional Balinese village of Penglipuran, featuring well-preserved architecture and a traditional village layout, together with a people who uphold their age-old traditions. Afternoon tea is served at Bukit Jati, another scenic viewpoint overlooking terraced rice fields set against an Indian Ocean backdrop. This tour is great for a first-time experience to the island that shows you the best of the island’s culture and nature.
Highlights of This Tour:
- Blahbatuh Village, home of Bali’s traditional gong makers
- Bali Archaeological Museum, housing rare arts and artefacts
- Batur Caldera Lake, also known as the Kintamani Volcano
- Penglipuran Village, a well-preserved traditional Balinese village
- Bukit Jati, scenic outlook over rice paddies for afternoon tea
- 9-hour tour
*Tour inclusions may vary, check the tours below for exact details.