Bali Discovery Short Tours
Bali Tours & Excursions
Our collection of tours enable you to experience the best of Bali, most which do not require a whole day to enjoy. In Ubud, also referred to as 'the cultural heart' of Bali, our short tour will take you to see the inner courtyards of a Balinese royal palace, and visit the town's batik, silver and fine wood-carving hubs, a fine art gallery and the famous art market.
The Tahah Lot Experience takes you to admire several ancient Hindu temples, such as the Pura Taman Ayun and the Alas Kedaton where monkeys roam free within a large nutmeg forest. The tour concludes with a dramatic sunset at the seaside temple of Tanah Lot.
The City Walk in Denpasar takes you on a stroll along the ikat, batik and fabric shop-lined Jalan Sulawesi, and explore its vast array of markets. The Cliff Temple & Fire Dance tour invites you to discover the Uluwatu temple, set atop a sheer limestone cliff. Here you will watch the Kecak dance performances with a sunset backdrop. The Turtle Island & City Horse Cart Riding Tour is a fun option for families. See rare green sea turtles and have a fun ride on board a ‘dokar’ (old Indonesian horse cart) to the market before visiting a famous batik waxing industy centre.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour