Bali Discovery Short Tours
Bali Tours & Excursions
Our collection of tours enable you to experience the best of Bali, most which do not require a whole day to enjoy. In Ubud, also referred to as 'the cultural heart' of Bali, our short tour will take you to see the inner courtyards of a Balinese royal palace, and visit the town's batik, silver and fine wood-carving hubs, a fine art gallery and the famous art market.
The Tahah Lot Experience takes you to admire several ancient Hindu temples, such as the Pura Taman Ayun and the Alas Kedaton where monkeys roam free within a large nutmeg forest. The tour concludes with a dramatic sunset at the seaside temple of Tanah Lot.
The City Walk in Denpasar takes you on a stroll along the ikat, batik and fabric shop-lined Jalan Sulawesi, and explore its vast array of markets. The Cliff Temple & Fire Dance tour invites you to discover the Uluwatu temple, set atop a sheer limestone cliff. Here you will watch the Kecak dance performances with a sunset backdrop. The Turtle Island & City Horse Cart Riding Tour is a fun option for families. See rare green sea turtles and have a fun ride on board a ‘dokar’ (old Indonesian horse cart) to the market before visiting a famous batik waxing industy centre.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride