Full Day Explorer Tanjung Benoa Tours
Bali Discovery - Full Day Tours
This full day tour starts early in the morning and takes you to enjoy the beauty of Bali's underwater realm without getting yourself wet – on board a glass-bottomed boat. From here you will be able to view marine biodiversity, from colourful tropical fish schools to gliding sea turtles. You will also be able to enjoy various other water sport activities charged separately.
From the Tanjung Benoa marine playground, we head off southwest towards the Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK) in Jimbaran, a cultural park featuring the island’s largest (unfinished) statue depicting the Hindu god Vishnu and his vehicle, the mythical Garuda, with lunch served at the park. After lunch, visit the beautiful Dreamland Beach in the Bukit peninsula’s western coast which boasts a white sandy beach and vast horizon.
We then continue to the Pura Luhur Uluwatu, within close reach from Dreamland, and which is among the island’s most important sea temples, built on a cliff edge at around 200 feet above the Indian Ocean. Uluwatu serves beautiful sunset moments, with occasional Kecak 'fire' dances performed at a nearby open stage. A seafood dinner is served on the popular beachside at Jimbaran Bay.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.