Full Day Explorer Bedugul and Tanah Lot Tours
Bali Discovery - Full Day Tours
Head off for a morning stop to admire the Beratan Lake in the cool uplands of Bedugul. The lake’s clear and calm water with beautiful mountainous backdrops and the iconic Ulun Danu Temple in the foreground adds to the overall appeal of Beratan. When the lake’s water levels reach the watermark, the Ulun Danu Temple would seem to ‘float’, with the lake surface creating a mirror effect.
Candikuning market nearby is a fruit and vegetable traditional market boasting the freshest harvests and is frequented by locals and visitors. The next itinerary is Taman Ayun Temple, the largest temple located in Mengwi and remnant of the Mengwi kingdom. The large complex is surrounded by a large moat with fish and lotus ponds.
The temple features shrines that tower high and featuring centuries-old Balinese architecture adorned with beautiful motifs. Next stop is the Tanah Lot Temple in Tabanan, a Balinese Hindu temple that sits on top of a rock and encircled by the sea. The temple is also one of the iconic Bali temples that provide perfect sunset moments to be had in the late afternoons.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion