Full Day Explorer Bedugul and Tanah Lot Tours
Bali Discovery - Full Day Tours
Head off for a morning stop to admire the Beratan Lake in the cool uplands of Bedugul. The lake’s clear and calm water with beautiful mountainous backdrops and the iconic Ulun Danu Temple in the foreground adds to the overall appeal of Beratan. When the lake’s water levels reach the watermark, the Ulun Danu Temple would seem to ‘float’, with the lake surface creating a mirror effect.
Candikuning market nearby is a fruit and vegetable traditional market boasting the freshest harvests and is frequented by locals and visitors. The next itinerary is Taman Ayun Temple, the largest temple located in Mengwi and remnant of the Mengwi kingdom. The large complex is surrounded by a large moat with fish and lotus ponds.
The temple features shrines that tower high and featuring centuries-old Balinese architecture adorned with beautiful motifs. Next stop is the Tanah Lot Temple in Tabanan, a Balinese Hindu temple that sits on top of a rock and encircled by the sea. The temple is also one of the iconic Bali temples that provide perfect sunset moments to be had in the late afternoons.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride