Bali Scuba Diving
Bali Tours and Excursions
Dive Tulamben explores wondrous underwater life and famous Shipwreck USAT Liberty — originally torpedoed by the Japanese in World War II. Dive Amed takes you to the northeastern coast of Bali, where Jemeluk coral reef is recovering from the el Nino. Encounter magnificent sponges, gorgonians, clownfish, barracuda and the blue spotted ray.
Dive Nusa Penida — off the largest of the three islands — where icy clear waters are animated by turtles, sharks (including grey reefs and silver tips), mantas, swarms of coral fishes and if you’re lucky, ‘mola mola’ sunfish. This is the perfect spot for experienced divers.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
Scuba Diving Tours and Dive Sites in Bali