Dive Tulamben Tour
Bali Diving Tours
Experience a popular and dramatic dive site well known for its shipwreck USAT Liberty which was torpedoed by the Japanese during the World War II. The shipwreck lies on black volcanic sand at 5 – 30 meters depth and close to the shore. This dive site is also very popular among the world well known underwater photographer.
There can’t be any other wish than to see the large variety of fish over here and not far from the shipwreck there is a wall with a variety of hard corals, soft corals and beautiful tropical fishes.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.