Dive Tulamben Tour
Bali Diving Tours
Experience a popular and dramatic dive site well known for its shipwreck USAT Liberty which was torpedoed by the Japanese during the World War II. The shipwreck lies on black volcanic sand at 5 – 30 meters depth and close to the shore. This dive site is also very popular among the world well known underwater photographer.
There can’t be any other wish than to see the large variety of fish over here and not far from the shipwreck there is a wall with a variety of hard corals, soft corals and beautiful tropical fishes.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.