Dive Tulamben Tour
Bali Diving Tours
Experience a popular and dramatic dive site well known for its shipwreck USAT Liberty which was torpedoed by the Japanese during the World War II. The shipwreck lies on black volcanic sand at 5 – 30 meters depth and close to the shore. This dive site is also very popular among the world well known underwater photographer.
There can’t be any other wish than to see the large variety of fish over here and not far from the shipwreck there is a wall with a variety of hard corals, soft corals and beautiful tropical fishes.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.