Dive Tulamben Bay Tour
Bali Diving Tours
As a prominent dive site in Bali, Tulamben is best known for its historical USAT Liberty shipwreck. The cargo ship was built around WWI, and met its ruin after a Japanese torpedo struck it off Lombok, and after futile towing attempts was finally shipwrecked at Tulamben. The Mount Agung eruption in 1963 made the wreck slide further down the slope to its current location, near the coastline yet still well submerged.
Approximately 30m offshore on a sandy slope, the shipwreck offers an underwater playground suit for all levels of diving qualification and experience. The 120m-long wreck is broken to pieces and the guns, toilets, boilers, anchor chain, etc. can still be seen. It is a lovely dive site, and is also deemed the world’s easiest wreck dive. Snorkelling over the wreck is possible, with the highest point of the stern only 4m below the surface.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.