Dive Tulamben Bay Tour
Bali Diving Tours
As a prominent dive site in Bali, Tulamben is best known for its historical USAT Liberty shipwreck. The cargo ship was built around WWI, and met its ruin after a Japanese torpedo struck it off Lombok, and after futile towing attempts was finally shipwrecked at Tulamben. The Mount Agung eruption in 1963 made the wreck slide further down the slope to its current location, near the coastline yet still well submerged.
Approximately 30m offshore on a sandy slope, the shipwreck offers an underwater playground suit for all levels of diving qualification and experience. The 120m-long wreck is broken to pieces and the guns, toilets, boilers, anchor chain, etc. can still be seen. It is a lovely dive site, and is also deemed the world’s easiest wreck dive. Snorkelling over the wreck is possible, with the highest point of the stern only 4m below the surface.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.