Dive Tulamben Bay Tour
Bali Diving Tours
As a prominent dive site in Bali, Tulamben is best known for its historical USAT Liberty shipwreck. The cargo ship was built around WWI, and met its ruin after a Japanese torpedo struck it off Lombok, and after futile towing attempts was finally shipwrecked at Tulamben. The Mount Agung eruption in 1963 made the wreck slide further down the slope to its current location, near the coastline yet still well submerged.
Approximately 30m offshore on a sandy slope, the shipwreck offers an underwater playground suit for all levels of diving qualification and experience. The 120m-long wreck is broken to pieces and the guns, toilets, boilers, anchor chain, etc. can still be seen. It is a lovely dive site, and is also deemed the world’s easiest wreck dive. Snorkelling over the wreck is possible, with the highest point of the stern only 4m below the surface.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.