Dive Mola-Molas and Mantas Tour
Bali Diving Tours
This tour takes you to the east and across the waters to the island of Nusa Penida. This island is the largest of three islands (Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan). The water here is fairly cold (due to the ocean currents) but often startlingly clear, with gorgeous corals and prolific fish, occasional turtles, reef sharks and in August to September, the wonderful sunfish – also known as the Mola-Mola. The Manta Point is another site at the southwest of Nusa Penida, where pelagic marine animals come to feed, including 2-4m manta rays.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.