Dive Amed Reef Tour
Bali Diving Tours
Amed, also known as Jemeluk Bay, is a quiet fishing village in Bali’s east, and a short distance from Tulamben, another favourite dive site in the region. The site offers options of shore and boat diving via traditional Balinese jukung outriggers that accommodate up to 2-3 divers per trip. Great visibility can be had at 15-25m, and currents are mild.
Among the highlights of the dive tour include fantastic coral formations, a vast variety of fish, including occasional sightings of green sea turtles and Napoleon wrasse. It also offers great snorkelling. An area that comprises an artificial reef has been created by the diving community and local people at Jemeluk Bay. Another site within Amed is the Japanese wreck, located 3km southeast of Amed. The wreck of a 20m steel freighter lies in very shallow waters and is encrusted with sponges, gorgonians and coral bushes.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.