Dive Amed Reef Tour
Bali Diving Tours
Amed, also known as Jemeluk Bay, is a quiet fishing village in Bali’s east, and a short distance from Tulamben, another favourite dive site in the region. The site offers options of shore and boat diving via traditional Balinese jukung outriggers that accommodate up to 2-3 divers per trip. Great visibility can be had at 15-25m, and currents are mild.
Among the highlights of the dive tour include fantastic coral formations, a vast variety of fish, including occasional sightings of green sea turtles and Napoleon wrasse. It also offers great snorkelling. An area that comprises an artificial reef has been created by the diving community and local people at Jemeluk Bay. Another site within Amed is the Japanese wreck, located 3km southeast of Amed. The wreck of a 20m steel freighter lies in very shallow waters and is encrusted with sponges, gorgonians and coral bushes.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.