Devdan Show – Treasure of the Archipelago
Bali Theatre Show
Devdan Show, Treasure of the Archipelago is a spectacular, must-see theatrical stage performance that shows regularly at the Bali Nusa Dua Theatre. The show takes you through 90 minutes of stunning visuals, and the storyline lets you enjoy a fantastical tour of the Indonesian Archipelago, focusing on its cultural diversity with island-hopping episodes, from Bali to Sumatra, Java, Borneo and Papua. The acts are combined with world-class aerial acrobatics and mind-blowing dance choreography.
With every episode of the Devdan Show, your heart will pound with excitement as you watch gigantic traditional puppets and an enchanted traditional weaving hut that comes to life. Devdan Show has brilliantly crafted hi-tech special effects, such as a rotating stage, pyrotechnics, artificial rain, superb illusions and dazzling lighting systems to complement its stunning choreography.
In addition to the diversity of the traditional dances, costumes and music from around Indonesia, contemporary music and hip-hop dancing makes the show dynamic and entertaining for audiences of all ages from around the world. ‘Devdan Show, Treasure of the Archipelago’ is performed four times a week, promising guests one of the most memorable highlights on their visit to Bali.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion