City Walk in Denpasar Tour
Bali Discovery - Short Tours
Denpasar, Bali’s capital, offers a slightly different picture from the stunning beaches and terraced rice fields. Packed with a handful of colourful markets and several temples, palaces and museums, Denpasar is a good place to shop for local handicrafts as well as appreciate Balinese traditional architecture.
Beginning at the main commercial street, Jalan Gajah Mada, discover Balinese arts and crafts at a string of artisan shops fringing Jalan Sulawesi. Cross the Badung River and more shopping awaits you at the Kumbasari Market, famous for its large collection of arts and crafts, but save some rupiahs for another round of shopping after sunset, at the Kereneng Night Market, where you will find plenty of tasty local snacks to fill your hungry stomach.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion