Bumbu Bali Cooking Class
Bali Cooking Class
Discover the spiced flavors of Bali's virtually unknown cuisine. Classes offer a fascinating introduction to the exotic ingredients and unique culinary heritage of Bali. They provide a valuable insight into the various techniques of food preparation and the cooking style used in our island home. Each tantalizing recipe prepared is accompanied by clear step-by-step descriptions for easy reference.
To promote the food of Bali further we offer interested visitors to participate in our very popular cooking program. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday we take participants to the local markets where we purchase many of the produces for the day’s class. After a hearty Balinese Breakfast we will spend a most informative morning in a specially designed kitchen preparing and grinding a minimum of 25 recipes. Classes are limited to 12 participants, this to give everyone a chance to receive personal attention in the step-by-step preparation of the dishes. No effort has been spared in creating a place of discovery, friendliness and comfort. It is our aim not only to share with you the best dishes of Bali put to also let you into the many secrets of a true Balinese home.
7-10 hoursRead More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.