Shopping in Tanjung Benoa is a modest experience compared to Bali's touristy neighbourhoods like Kuta, Ubud, and Denpasar. Most of the boutique shops you'll find are part of The Bali Collection, an expansive tourism complex by the Indonesia Tourism Development Corporation (IDTC). There are plenty of dining and entertainment options as well, including fast-food joints, spas and arcade centres.
Along Tanjung Benoa’s main road, there are local art shops and markets selling handmade jewellery, handicrafts, textile, and leather goods at rather reasonable prices. Like most places in Bali, you get to bargain with shopkeepers to get a good deal. Check out our guide on where to shop in Tanjung Benoa.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Mertha Segara Samuh Art MarketJalan Pratama
The Mertha Segara Samuh Art Market is an excellent stopover for souvenirs in Nusa Dua. Located between Nusa Dua and Tanjung Benoa, the market occupies a small road that branches off the main Jalan Pratama. You can find local art shops selling Bali postcards and posters, batik clothes, keychains and tote bags. It's a good idea to haggle for a good deal at the Mertha Segara Samuh Art Market.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 8pm
- Location: Jalan Pratama, Tanjung Benoa, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 773 729
Bali CollectionBTDC Complex
Bali Collection is an impressive shopping, entertainment and dining complex in Tanjung Benoa. The spacious arcade has over 50 stores, including supermarkets, fashion boutiques, art shops, speciality stores, and convenient stores. Traditional and modern performances often take place in the evenings. There are several spas within the complex, as well as a 5D cinema that’s popular with families. Bali Collection is about 1 km west of Nusa Dua Beach – a free shuttle bus can take you to the complex if you’re staying in Nusa Dua or Tanjung Benoa. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 11pm
- Location: Komplek ITDC Nusa Dua, Benoa, Kuta Selatan, Badung, Bali 80363, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)623 6177 1663
Sogo Department StoreBTDC Complex
Sogo Department Store is part of the Bali Collection complex in Tanjung Benoa. This large shopping centre has a mix of international and local fashion brands. You can also find plenty of cosmetic and skincare outlets, international brand fragrances, bags and footwear for both men and women. Sogo offers attractive sales promos, where you can enjoy discounts of up to 70%, usually in June or July. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: Bali Collection, Komplek ITDC Nusa Dua, Benoa, Kuta Selatan, Badung, Bali 80363, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 771 662