These 10 hotels travellers love most in Seminyak are listed according to the highest customer satisfaction feedback gathered from staying guests, who rated their experience highly, thus recommending their favourite Seminyak hotels to other fellow travellers. Mark this page and check back often, as the list is updated regularly according to the most current trends. The compilation will help you better decide, rest assured that these hotels have passed the reliable ‘tests’, be it the hotel guestroom or suite and in-room amenities, onsite dining and leisure options, as well as various other factors.
Seminyak and Legian are both among Bali’s most popular beach resort destinations on this south-western coastline, and are actually located side-by-side, therefore this list also includes some Legian hotel recommendations. These hotels come with great in-room amenities, impeccable services and warm hospitality, and most travellers love the locations, with direct beachfront access and convenience of being close by highlight venues such as the dining streets of Petitenget and Batubelig, or the lively bar and nightlife scenes of northern Legian.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour