Top 10 Uluwatu and Bukit
The Best of Uluwatu and Bukit in Bali
The Uluwatu and Bukit area is on the top-list when you are looking for a retreat in Bali that is far away from the crowds and touristy beach resort areas, especially with its high elevation and exotic locations along the limestone cliff-fringed coastline. Uluwatu is famous for the iconic sea temple landmark, which also looks over a favourite surf spot of the same name. In fact, the whole Bukit peninsula is surrounded by most of Bali’s best reef breaks that attracts wave riders from around the globe.
Beyond the excellent surf, it is also home to some of the island’s most luxurious resorts, such as the world’s second Bulgari Resort, in which you can also find amongst the finest restaurants. There are also some great shopping spots and a bit of nightlife here, although on a more sophisticated level when compared to Kuta and Legian. Here are our Top 10 guides to the best of everything the Uluwatu and Bukit area has to offer, to help you make the most out of your holiday in and around this vast southern peninsula.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion