Top 10 Ubud
The Best of Ubud in Bali
Ubud, often considered as the island's 'cultural heart’, is a cool upland area where you can find a treasure trove of culturally significant landmarks, from ancient temples and palaces to wonderful green valleys. The town and its outskirts within the Gianyar regency offers a rich assortment of arts and crafts, which are also up for bargains at many art shops and markets within the region. Ubud also offers a wealth of dining venues, from traditional village roadside stalls selling local fare to modern fine dining restaurants. While most of the lively nightlife scenes are bound to the southern beach resort areas the likes of Kuta and Legian, Ubud has several evening entertainment spots where you can find great food with live music and then some.
Here is our Top 10 guide to Ubud to help you discover only the best of this central region.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion