Top 10 Sanur
The Best of Sanur in Bali
Sanur, often regarded as Bali’s first tourism resort area, offers an overall laidback atmosphere that attracts a different type of crowd when compared to the livelier scenes of Kuta and Legian. The sun, rising over calm waves with the outline of Nusa Penida Island in the background, is as dramatic as the sunsets in the western counterparts.
Sanur is home to some landmarks that will appeal to those interested in the island’s rich history, while the multitude of dining venues that line the main roads and side streets are a treasure trove for foodies. Sanur’s shopping scene ranges from the beach art markets to boutiques. While Sanur’s nightlife is low key, there are some good selections of notable bars and pubs. Here is our Top 10 guide to Sanur to help you discover only the best Bali’s famous east coast has to offer.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion