The best restaurants in Seminyak make up most of Bali’s greatest and most well-established dining spots, with the streets throughout this upscale beach resort area being recognized as must-visit dining destinations. Expat residents and regular visitors consider the area a food-lover’s haven, as rich flavours from around the globe, prepared by highly skilled chefs – some who are notable figures in the international culinary scene – can be found here. From Italian, Spanish, Japanese and Thai, to Mexican and innovative Indonesian fusion, the choices are sure to offer a feast.
Seminyak restaurants are mostly found along the Jalan Laksmana main route, while others are scattered around the southern area of Petitenget and way up to the Batubelig area where it is located slightly far away from the crowds. Some offer impressive sunset views and beachfront settings, while Seminyak’s premier entertainment venues, the likes of Ku De Ta and Potato Head Beach Club, have a highlighted dining venue that are worth a mention. Here's an assortment of the best restaurants in Seminyak. Whatever your preference for taste or setting, the vast options in this dining destination will never leave you dry.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
World famous for its gorgeous Seminyak beachfront setting, fine cuisine and elaborate parties, Ku De Ta presents the pinnacle of its dining experiences at Mejekawi, where three top chefs, Phillip Davenport, Ben Cross and Will Goldfarb have joined forces to present an innovative ‘kitchen and laboratory concept’. Opened in June 2013, its name is a play on the local words meja and kawi - ‘table’ and ‘high’ respectively. Mejekawi occupies the top floor of Ku De Ta’s south-eastern wing and is set to become a distinct part of the enterprise, serving set course degustation menus with items prepared through high-technology methods. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 18:00 – 23:00
- Location: Jalan Kayu Aya No. 9, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 736 969
- Website: www.facebook.com/mejekawi
The Plantation Grill is the flagship restaurant within the collection of sophisticated dining and lounging options at the Double Six Luxury Hotel in Seminyak, brought to you by well-known Bondi chef and restaurateur Robert Marchetti. Located on the fourth floor of the hotel’s southwest wing, The Plantation Grill opens its doors for stylish evenings with interiors that hark back to the 1920s, serving innovative dishes of grilled meats and seafood with first-class services to match. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 18:00 – 24:00
- Location: Double Six Luxury Hotel, Double Six Beach no.66, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 734 300
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/plantationbarandgrillbali
Settimo Cielo, meaning “Seventh Heaven”, is an Italian restaurant located at the front of The Layar – Designer Villas and Spa in Seminyak, where you’ll find sleek modern decor with pops of bright pink and green, echoed in the fresh flowers used throughout its table settings and the colourful cocktails served at the bar. By day, the restaurant is flooded with natural light thanks to the generous windows, while after sunset the place is lit up by striking lanterns. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 08:00 - 23:00
- Location: The Layar – Designer Villas and Spa, Jalan Pangkung Sari 10X, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 474 1117
Sarong Restaurant is one of Seminyak’s finest, offering a romantic dining ambiance with a menu that showcases chef-owner Will Meyrick’s passion for Asian cuisine, particularly his innovative takes on the rich street food scene prevalent throughout the Asian continent. Since its launch back in 2008, it remains one of the most prominent venues along the ‘dining street’ of Jalan Petitenget. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 18:00 – 23:00
- Location: Jalan Petitenget No. 19X, Kerobokan
- Tel: +62 (0)361 473 780 9
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/SarongBali
Zibiru Restaurant is one of Seminyak’s great spots for Italian cuisine. Chic and cosy, it also serves as a cool evening retreat with various indoor and outdoor settings, plus a pleasant rooftop space for alfresco moments and romantic moon or starlit dinners for two. One of Seminyak’s hidden gems, Zibiru is tucked away from the main Seminyak traffic on the Jalan Drupadi side street, allowing only the soothing sounds from the nightly live band’s soul and slow jazz to accompany your dinners. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 17:00 – 24:00
- Address: Jalan Drupadi 7, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 733 265
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Kebun.Zibiru.Restaurant.Bali
Jemme Restaurant Bali is brainchild of a London jeweller who decided to take on Seminyak’s dining scene. Boutique jewellery shop, House of Jemme, has successfully combined a showroom and a restaurant under one roof. Glam interiors and jewellery pieces, a gourmet menu with locally sourced ingredients, and a host of inspiring signature cocktails come together to create a unique dining experience. Read More...
- Location: Jalan Raya Petitenget 125, Seminyak
- Tel: 62(0)361 733508
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jemme-Bali/110867035631878
Breeze Restaurant at the Samaya Seminyak Bali is nestled in the glamorous Samaya Resort on a vibrant stretch of beach in central Seminyak. The restaurant is located just off the sand and you can listen to the hypnotic sounds of the surf as you dine. Read More...
- Opening Hours: lunch 12:00 – 15:00; 18:00–23:00
- Location: Jalan Laksmana, Seminyak
- Tel: + 62 (0361) 731149
La Lucciola Restaurant Bali is one among Seminyak’s most renowned beachfront dining icons, sharing the Petitenget vicinity with the namesake temple, and bordering The Samaya Bali to its south. The legendary restaurant serves brunch, lunch and dinner, offering a menu that features international fusion and Mediterranean cuisine on two airy levels of a unique thatched-roof tavern. From here your dining experience is complemented by great ocean and sunset views beyond a coconut grove and the restaurant’s own dappled green lawn. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Mon-Sun, 09:00-23:00
- Location: Jalan Petitenget, Seminyak (next to Petitenget Temple)
- Tel: +62 (0)361 730 838
Teatro Gastroteque is a boutique restaurant dedicated to the fine art of fine dining. The restaurant offers a unique fusion of European and Asian flavours, with most of the ingredients directly sourced from local markets. Though located on Seminyak's famous Eat Street, the restaurant still remains a bit under the radar as it is slightly removed from the neighbourhood’s crowded epicentre. The intimate dinner-only restaurant offers the ideal setting for marking a special occasion, while die-hard foodies will love it regardless of the season. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 18:30 - 22:30
- Location: Jalan Kayu Aya, close to Seminyak Square
- Tel: +62 (0)361 870 0078
La Sal is one of Bali’s most popular Spanish restaurants, located deep in the hidden corners of Seminyak on quiet Jalan Drupadi II. Although it can be rather hard to find, its cosy alfresco settings with an upstairs terrace, and an eclectic menu and wide range of authentic dishes make it a sought-after spot for lovers of tapas and Spanish cuisine. La Sal’s unique and cosy layout comprises whitewashed wooden beams and there’s a gorgeous garden with a small bridge and stream. Barbecues are prepared in a corner, and you can even have one right at your table. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 11:30 - 23:00
- Location: Jl. Drupadi II No. 100, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 738 321
- Website: www.facebook.com/Lasalspanishfoodandlounge