Top 10 Nusa Dua
The Best of Nusa Dua in Bali
Nusa Dua is easily Bali’s most exclusive beach resort area, and you’ll find most of the island’s international five-star resorts spread over this beautiful southwestern coastal area. Nusa Dua is well-managed by the state-owned Bali Tourism Development Corporation (BTDC), which means that it is also one of the safest and most secure enclaves on this exotic, picture postcard island.
The range of options follow suit, such as great dining experiences at notable restaurants within the hotels or at standalone establishments that line the Nusa Dua main roads and the southern coast of Sawangan. To get more out of your stay in Nusa Dua, here are our best picks of things to see, places to eat, bars to head to at night, and the top shopping destinations in and around Nusa Dua.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
Top 10 Everything in Nusa Dua