Top 10 Legian
The Best of Legian in Bali
Set between two of Bali’s most famous beaches, namely Kuta and Seminyak, Legian has a mix of the surfing Mecca scenes of Kuta and the partying crowd of Seminyak, and is an ideal recreational place where you can shop, swim and go for leisurely walks along boutique and restaurant-lined streets. And with fewer crowds and lower tides compared to its sister beach resorts, Legian is a perfect place to relax.
There are a handful of highlights not to miss, a great selection of places to dine at that serve everything from local Balinese and Indonesian, to German, Macedonian and Italian. One of Bali’s best coastal strips to enjoy sunsets, Legian’s nightlife ensues with one of the island’s liveliest night spots. Discover the best Legian has to offer through our Top 10 guide to Legian.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion