Top 10 Kuta
The Best of Kuta in Bali
Kuta Beach is Bali’s most recognized beach, which saw the advent of the island’s tourism decades ago. Now also the most lively beach resort area on the island, it is filled with rows of art shops and small boutiques selling items ranging from local and international brands, together with a handful of large malls and among the island’s most celebrated dining and nightlife hotspots. As there are so many dining spots in and around the area, you won’t run dry with flavours to savour, and with endless shopping options, it’s a great place to go in a spree.
The beach and the rolling surf are the main attractions here, together with the dramatic Kuta sunsets, which you can also enjoy from the array of entertainment and nightlife venues overlooking the horizon. Among these are the rooftop Hypnotized Club at the Kuta Beachwalk, as well as the Stones Kuta Entertainment Centre. There are also a number of sights to see and experience, from an old Buddhist temple to some splashing fun at the famous Waterbom Bali water park. While out and about in Kuta, our Top 10 Guides will serve you well in discovering the best Kuta has to offer.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
Where to Stay in Kuta