Top 10 Jimbaran
The Best of Jimbaran in Bali
Jimbaran offers a fine combination of luxury and rustic tropical beach scenes, all based around the legendary fishing village on Bali’s south-western coastline – home to among the finest resorts, restaurants and shopping on the island. Several of its aspects, especially dining on its scenic bay with a tropical sunset backdrop, outshine its neighbouring beach resort areas of Kuta and Legian several kilometres up north.
Conversely, Jimbaran Beach might not be the top destination for shopping and nightlife, however there some places within this coastal area that offers great places to buy a treasured gift or souvenir to bring back home, as well as cosy spots with or without the sunsets, to spend the evenings with a cocktail in hand. Here are our Top 10 guides to the best of everything Jimbaran has to offer, to help you make the most out of your holiday in and around this favourite bay.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion