Sanur hotels offer you more than a place to eat, sleep and play on Bali's famous sunrise coast, where the island essentially saw its advent of tourism. These 'homes away from home' let you share the laid-back neighbourhood where its first European visitors made theirs back in the 1920s, the likes of artists Le Mayeur, Theo Meier, and Miguel Covarrubias, author of the book that inspired more visitors, 'Island of Bali'. If you want to witness the glorious Bali sunrises with the majestic Mount Agung and Nusa Penida Island in the distance, this is the place.
Hotels in Sanur range from budget to luxury, and here we have listed the best. The resorts mostly retain a nostalgic style, with lush tropical gardens flowing onto the white sand.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour