Canggu hotels offer you retreats that are away from the common crowds of the southern beach resort areas, the likes of Kuta, Legian and its immediate neighbour, Seminyak. The coastal neighbourhood has a quiet and laidback appeal, home to some of Bali’s great surf breaks and a beautiful stretches of black sand. The area has fast gained popularity over recent years, now featuring great accommodation choices, ranging from budget surf retreats to luxury villa resorts.
Most Canggu hotels fall into the boutique category, perfectly suiting honeymooners and couples looking for a little bit of privacy and seclusion. Other villas come in larger sizes, complete with lawns and pools within a private compound, and multiple rooms that are ideal for groups of friends travelling and enjoying their Bali holiday together. Here we’ve listed the best places to stay in Canggu, so you can choose from only the best that this budding resort area in Bali provides.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour