Top 10 Denpasar
The Best of Denpasar in Bali
Denpasar, the provincial capital of Bali, is one of the most unique cities in the world where the hustling pace of modern life is set against a cityscape filled with well-preserved architecture, and colourful arts and culture. Only half an hour from the Ngurah Rai International Airport, and centrally located and within convenient reach to the main beach resort areas of Bali’s south, Denpasar is a great alternative base to explore the island.
Here you will find a good selection of budget city style hotels, and dining streets profuse with local and international cuisine. Although the nightlife scene is a bit limited, there are some great places within and around the outskirts of Denpasar. Where you can go for drinks or browse one of traditional night markets. Here are all of our Top 10 guides to the best of everything Denpasar has to offer, from the select hotels, attractions, restaurants, nightlife and shopping scenes throughout the municipal.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion