The best cheap hotels in Kuta Beach aren’t necessarily the last in terms of quality and comforts. These affordable Kuta hotels come in a wide range of styles, and also includes three and four-star recommendations with room rates to suit any budget. If you’re a price-conscious traveller planning to save on your room so you can spend more on the pleasures this popular beach resort area has to offer, start with our list here.
These most popular Kuta Beach budget hotels combine warm Balinese hospitality with clean rooms, suitable in-room amenities, with facilities almost on par with some boutique hotels. Some offer direct beachfront access, and others are located around Kuta’s outer limits, enabling you to explore and discover more of the surroundings.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Bali Kuta ResortRaya Kuta
Bali Kuta Resort Hotel & Convention Centre is a four-star hotel, located on Jalan Majapahit, one of the small side streets on Kutas outskirts.Bali Kuta Resort is a 15-minute transfer from the Ngurah Rai International Airport in Tuban and a 10-minute drive to Kuta beach.The central location allows easy access to Kutas various shopping, dining and entertainment venues, and its also a great base from where to explore Kutas neighbouring areas of Legian and Seminyak, which are only within a several kilometre radius from the hotel.Ubud in the islands heartland is a two-hour ride north from Kuta. Read More...