Some of the best things to do Kuta can be found on the beach. A favourite surfing coast since the 1970s, you’ll find a 2.5-km-long coastline that curves north from the Ngurah Rai International Airport’s runway in Tuban. The beach is rather popular for sunbathing, so head there the early mornings to claim a spot on the sand. Surfers should be able to enjoy the best waves in Kuta during the dry season (April–August).
For some family-friendly fun, check out Waterbom Bali, one of the best and long-running waterparks on the island. On the coast, beside a lifeguard tower, is Kuta’s sea turtle conservation centre, where you can participate in exciting releases. Cultural highlights include village temples, a Barong show, and a significant Buddhist temple in central Kuta.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Kuta Beach is one of the best places to enjoy Bali’s famous sunsets. Located on the island’s southwestern coast, you can enjoy sunbathing, surfing, swimming, and beach soccer throughout the year.
Kuta’s main beach roads, Jalan Kartika Plaza and Jalan Pantai Kuta, are dotted with resorts, hotels, entertainment spots, shops, and a mix of restaurants and bars. Shopping options include Discovery Shopping Mall and the colourful Kuta Art Market. If you’re planning to surf in Bali, the waves at Kuta Beach suit beginner to advanced surfers. Read More...
- Location: Pantai Kuta, Kuta, Badung, Bali, Indonesia
Waterbom Bali offers thrilling waterslides and kid-friendly water games, spread throughout 38,000 sq m of tropical gardens and pools. The waterpark is located along Jalan Kartika Plaza, across the road from Discovery Shopping Mall.
One of Bali’s largest waterparks, Waterbom Bali provides plenty of thrills, including the Climax ‘super-loop’ body slide, Superbowl, Boomerang, Smashdown, and Race Track. After working up an appetite, head over to Waterbom Bali’s onsite restaurants, where you can enjoy Indonesian, Japanese, and Mexican dishes. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 6pm
- Location: Jalan Kartika Plaza Tuban, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 755 676
Kuta Theater hosts nightly stage performances, with most of its cast in dazzling Balinese dance costumes. Known as Lights of Faith, the show is about a traditional friendship faced with the challenges of modernism. There are fun and hilarious moments mixed in between tense and thrilling illusion scenes. The show also includes magic tricks, ranging from the classic sawing a lady in half, a good deal of diversion and vanishing tricks, levitations, and displacements. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Thursday–Tuesday from from 5pm to 10pm (closed on Wednesdays)
- Location: Jalan Kuta Center No.8X, Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 762 750
Circus Waterpark is a leisure park on Jalan Kediri in Tuban, about 10 minutes north from Ngurah Rai International Airport. The waterpark has dozens of slides and a lazy river, together with a dedicated kids’ area with fountains, water cannons, and mini train rides.
Thrill seekers can opt for more exciting slides, such as the ‘speed slider’ and ‘wave slides’. Circus Waterpark also has a temporary tattoo corner, foot reflexology spa, photo services, and restaurants. Rental fees apply for lockers and towels, as well as gazebos if you want a private, shaded place to relax. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday from 10am to 6pm, Tuesday–Sunday from 9am to 6pm
- Location: Jalan Kediri, Tuban, Kuta Selatan, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 764 003
Dream Museum Zone (DMZ) Bali is a fun art gallery showcasing 120 immersive and life-sized wall paintings. These artworks create a 3-dimensional effect for photos – just set up your camera, pose and play around with the numerous themes available. From being chased by a great white, to crossing a treacherous causeway, you'll easily spend a few hours at Dream Museum Zone. The museum is located on Jalan Nakula, right off the junction of Jalan Dewi Sri and Kuta’s Sunset Road. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 10pm
- Location: Jalan Nakula, Kuta, Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 849 6220
5GX Bali Reverse Bungy is an adrenaline-inducing “reverse bungee” experience in Legian. You simply hop on and fasten your seatbelts and experience the indescribable rush of being catapulted high up into the air at the mind-boggling speed of 200 km/h. As their slogan has it, 5GX offers the only legal way to “get high in Bali.” The price of the ride depends on how many people are joining in on the fun – up to 3 people can enjoy this thrilling ride at a time. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 3am
- Location: Jalan Raya Legian, Kuta, Badung, Bali, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)819 1585 2231
Upside Down World Bali has 7 specially designed rooms with décor and furniture that are deliberately arranged on the ceilings. It’s where you can enjoy a fun day out with your partner or friends and strike many whacky poses, only to end up as gravity-defying stunts in photos. Upside Down World Bali is definitely a place for families. Cameras on selfie mode don’t really work here, but there are friendly staff to help take photos and guide you through the disorientating rooms. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 8pm
- Location: Jalan By Pass Ngurah Rai No.762, Pemogan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80221, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 847 3053
Pandora Experience Bali, located in Kuta, offers fun escape game adventures thanks to its 4 uniquely themed rooms. Designed for teams of 2 to 10 people, you'll be put into thrilling scenarios that require teamwork to solve puzzles, face endless surprises, and discover hidden passages to escape the room within 2 hours. The games are designed to give your brain a good workout and get your adrenaline rushing. Pandora Experience Bali's escape rooms also serve as a fun team-building activity for families and groups. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 8pm
- Location: Jalan Dewi Sri No.45 D, Legian, Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)878 6225 1822
Vihara Dharmayana is one of the oldest Buddhist temples in Kuta. Founded in 1876, the temple’s main structures are well-maintained, with intricate Far Eastern architecture in bright colours. The courtyard is calm with constant wafts of incense smoke coming from the altars. Slightly hidden and located on a side-street, Vihara Dharm Ayana Kuta is around 1 km east of the main coastal strip of Kuta. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 8pm
- Location: Jalan Blambangan No.12, Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 762 362