Everything you need to know about Tanjung Benoa
Tanjung Benoa, like many other beachside destinations in Bali, used to be a fishing village and an old dock. The development of the peninsula has been very significant as most of the shore-side properties are now hotels, resorts and water sports operators.
The remaining mangrove marsh still lies at the western side of the entrance. Tanjung Benoa is located 15 kilometres from the international airport but if you are already staying within the Nusa Dua cluster, it is just few steps away from the west gate.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion