Badung Market in Bali
Badung Market, or ‘Pasar Badung’ as it is known in Balinese, is considered the largest traditional market in Bali. It seemingly never sleeps, functioning as the main source of fresh produce among locals. Regular stalls open well before the break of dawn, with a daily flow of fresh fruits, vegetables and flowers from suppliers in farming Read More...
- Opening Hours: 06:00 – 24:00
- Address: Jalan Sulawesi No. 1, Dangin Puri Kangin, Denpasar
Guwang Art Market in Bali
The village of Guwang is home to the Guwang Art Market, referred to locally as ‘Pasar Seni Guwang’ which is a traditional art market that shares much similarity and is near to its more prominent counterpart, Pasar Seni Sukawati. Even the items sold at Guwang are similar to that of Sukawati’s. Guwang Art Market provides an Read More...
- Location: Banjar Cemenggaon, Desa Guwang, Sukawati, Gianyar
Jimbaran Market in Bali
The Jimbaran market, also known as ‘Pasar Desa Adat Jimbaran’, is the main source of fresh groceries and daily necessities among the local residents of the Jimbaran village. This morning market is centrally located on the Jalan Uluwatu main road, before entering the sunset and seafood beachfront area of Jimbaran bay. Busiest at sunrise with locals Read More...
- Opening Hours: 05:00 – 12:00
- Location: Jalan Raya Uluwatu, Jimbaran
Kumbasari Art Market in Bali
The Kumbasari Art Market is one of Denpasar’s main icons, located right across the Badung River, opposite the Badung Traditional Market. The market is a primary source of arts and handicrafts, products chiefly coming from the island’s various art producing communities, the likes of Ubud and the central Bali highlands, while also featuring galleries of onsite Read More...
- Opening Hours: Mon – Sun, 24 hours
- Location: Jalan Gajah Mada, Denpasar
- Tel: +62 (0)361 264 011
Kuta Art Market in Bali
Kuta Art Market is a small beachside bazaar-like compound where Bali souvenirs and handcraft items can be bought. The compact marketplace is easily located at the end of the Jalan Bakungsari one-way thoroughfare, adjacent to the Kuta Sidewalk and just before Jalan Kartika Plaza Street. Here, visitors who stroll along the street as well as from Read More...
- Opening Hours: 08:00 - 22:00
- Location: Jalan Bakung Sari, Kuta
- How to get there: Where Jalan Bakung Sari and Jalan Kartika Plaza streets meet. An easy stroll along the beachside footpath 15m south from the Balawista lifeguard watchtower on Kuta Beach.
Merta Nadi Art Market in Bali
Merta Nadi Art Market is a great stopover for handicrafts and souvenirs on your leisurely stroll through Legian’s pedestrian-friendly street of Jalan Melasti. This roadside complex of art shops is one of Legian’s largest, home to over a dozen individual shops that each offer a variety of items and at different prices, allowing for an exciting Read More...
- Opening Hours: 09:00 - 21:00
- Location: Jalan Melasti, Legian
Sukawati Art Market in Bali
Sukawati Art Market, referred to locally as 'Pasar Seni Sukawati', is Bali’s most distinguished and long-standing art market. It is where visitors can seek and purchase distinctively Balinese art items such as paintings and sculpted wooden figures, curios, handicrafts and traditional handmade products. The two-storey Sukawati Art Market was established in the 80s and is located on Read More...
- Opening Hours: 08:00 – 19:00
- Location: Jalan Raya Sukawati, Gianyar
- How to get there: Sukawati Art Market is located along the Jalan Raya Sukawati main road 20km northeast of Denpasar; 4km north from Batubulan’s performing art centres, and 10km south of Ubud.
Taman Sari Market in Bali
The Taman Sari Market, locally referred to as Pasar Taman Sari, is one of very few local markets of its kind that can be found around the Seminyak area. A unique deviation from the predominantly upscale boutique shopping and world-class dining scenes that the resort area of Seminyak is better known for, this local market serves Read More...
- Opening Hours: 05:00 – 24:00
- Address: Jalan Tangkuban Perahu No.2, Banjar Taman, Kerobokan Kelod
Ubud Art Market in Bali
The Ubud Art Market, locally referred to as 'Pasar Seni Ubud' is located opposite the the Puri Saren Royal Ubud Palace and is open daily. Here you can find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats; statues, kites and many other hand-crafted goods.
Most of the goods found at the Ubud Market Read More...
- Opening Hours: 08:00 - 17:00
- Location: Jalan Raya Ubud main road, opposite the Puri Saren Ubud palace.