Badung Market in Bali
Badung Market, or ‘Pasar Badung’ as it is known in Balinese, is considered the largest traditional market in Bali. It seemingly never sleeps, functioning as the main source of fresh produce among locals. Regular stalls open well before the break of dawn, with a daily flow of fresh fruits, vegetables and flowers from suppliers in farming Read More...
- Opening Hours: 06:00 – 24:00
- Address: Jalan Sulawesi No. 1, Dangin Puri Kangin, Denpasar
Candi Kuning Market in Bali
The Candi Kuning Market, which locals refer to as Pasar Merta Sari Candi Kuning, or simply ‘Pasar Bedugul’, is one of two main markets in the Bedugul area. Candi Kuning Market mostly boasts local farm produce, such as flowers and a wide range of tropical fruits (mangosteen, bananas, tamarillos, tangerines and, most importantly, strawberries – the Read More...
- Opening Hours: 08:00-20:00
- Location: Jalan Kebun Raya Bedugul, Candi Kuning, Bedugul, Tabanan
Guwang Art Market in Bali
The village of Guwang is home to the Guwang Art Market, referred to locally as ‘Pasar Seni Guwang’ which is a traditional art market that shares much similarity and is near to its more prominent counterpart, Pasar Seni Sukawati. Even the items sold at Guwang are similar to that of Sukawati’s. Guwang Art Market provides an Read More...
- Location: Banjar Cemenggaon, Desa Guwang, Sukawati, Gianyar
Jimbaran Market in Bali
The Jimbaran market, also known as ‘Pasar Desa Adat Jimbaran’, is the main source of fresh groceries and daily necessities among the local residents of the Jimbaran village. This morning market is centrally located on the Jalan Uluwatu main road, before entering the sunset and seafood beachfront area of Jimbaran bay. Busiest at sunrise with locals Read More...
- Opening Hours: 05:00 – 12:00
- Location: Jalan Raya Uluwatu, Jimbaran
Kedonganan Fish Market in Bali
Kedonganan Fish Market, referred to locally as ‘Pasar Ikan Tradisional Kedonganan’ and often inaccurately as ‘Jimbaran Fish Market’ due to its close proximity to the famous seafood dining bay, is Bali’s main seaside marketplace where fishing boats land daily and haul off their fresh catches. Just south of the market and boat landing area are the Read More...
- Location: Jalan Pantai Kedonganan, Kedonganan
Kumbasari Art Market in Bali
The Kumbasari Art Market is one of Denpasar’s main icons, located right across the Badung River, opposite the Badung Traditional Market. The market is a primary source of arts and handicrafts, products chiefly coming from the island’s various art producing communities, the likes of Ubud and the central Bali highlands, while also featuring galleries of onsite Read More...
- Opening Hours: Mon – Sun, 24 hours
- Location: Jalan Gajah Mada, Denpasar
- Tel: +62 (0)361 264 011
Kuta Art Market in Bali
Kuta Art Market is a small beachside bazaar-like compound where Bali souvenirs and handcraft items can be bought. The compact marketplace is easily located at the end of the Jalan Bakungsari one-way thoroughfare, adjacent to the Kuta Sidewalk and just before Jalan Kartika Plaza Street. Here, visitors who stroll along the street as well as from Read More...
- Opening Hours: 08:00 - 22:00
- Location: Jalan Bakung Sari, Kuta
- How to get there: Where Jalan Bakung Sari and Jalan Kartika Plaza streets meet. An easy stroll along the beachside footpath 15m south from the Balawista lifeguard watchtower on Kuta Beach.
Merta Nadi Art Market in Bali
Merta Nadi Art Market is a great stopover for handicrafts and souvenirs on your leisurely stroll through Legian’s pedestrian-friendly street of Jalan Melasti. This roadside complex of art shops is one of Legian’s largest, home to over a dozen individual shops that each offer a variety of items and at different prices, allowing for an exciting Read More...
- Opening Hours: 09:00 - 21:00
- Location: Jalan Melasti, Legian
Pancasari Market in Bali
The Pancasari Market is one of Bali’s most traditional farmer’s markets, where you can experience a truly local open marketplace scene, with various kinds of fresh vegetables and fruits harvested from the nearby farms and plantations of the highland Pancasari community. The market is a common stopover on tours to Bali’s north, via the Bedugul-Singaraja main Read More...
- Opening Hours: 00:00 – 24:00
- Location: Jalan Raya Bedugul, Pancasari, Sukasada, Buleleng, North Bali
Sindu Market in Bali
Sindu Market, often spelled 'Sindhu' and referred to locally as ‘Pasar Tradisional Desa Sanur’, is the main fresh market within the whole Sanur village area, located near the northern end of Sanur’s Jalan Danau Tamblingan road. Also referred to locally as ‘Pasar Sindu’ for short, the market is better known among regular visitors as a night Read More...
- Opening Hours: 07:00 - 23:00
- Location: Jalan Danau Tamblingan, Sanur, Bali
Sukawati Art Market in Bali
Sukawati Art Market, referred to locally as 'Pasar Seni Sukawati', is Bali’s most distinguished and long-standing art market. It is where visitors can seek and purchase distinctively Balinese art items such as paintings and sculpted wooden figures, curios, handicrafts and traditional handmade products. The two-storey Sukawati Art Market was established in the 80s and is located on Read More...
- Opening Hours: 08:00 – 19:00
- Location: Jalan Raya Sukawati, Gianyar
- How to get there: Sukawati Art Market is located along the Jalan Raya Sukawati main road 20km northeast of Denpasar; 4km north from Batubulan’s performing art centres, and 10km south of Ubud.
Taman Sari Market in Bali
The Taman Sari Market, locally referred to as Pasar Taman Sari, is one of very few local markets of its kind that can be found around the Seminyak area. A unique deviation from the predominantly upscale boutique shopping and world-class dining scenes that the resort area of Seminyak is better known for, this local market serves Read More...
- Opening Hours: 05:00 – 24:00
- Address: Jalan Tangkuban Perahu No.2, Banjar Taman, Kerobokan Kelod
Ubud Art Market in Bali
The Ubud Art Market, locally referred to as 'Pasar Seni Ubud' is located opposite the the Puri Saren Royal Ubud Palace and is open daily. Here you can find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats; statues, kites and many other hand-crafted goods.
Most of the goods found at the Ubud Market Read More...
- Opening Hours: 08:00 - 17:00
- Location: Jalan Raya Ubud main road, opposite the Puri Saren Ubud palace.