Where to Shop and What to Buy in Bali
Virtually everybody comes to Bali to shop, and even if shopping wasn't the ultimate aim, you'll still end up with fascinating and irresistible buys. Bali shopping introduces you to a treasure trove of fine art and handicrafts, antique and semi-antique furniture, paintings, delicately carved jewellery, wood and stone carvings, masks, woven and dyed fabrics.
Bargaining in markets, shops and art galleries, is normal practice and getting a good price depends largely on one's bargaining prowess. As bargaining forms a large part of the Bali shopping fun, remember to bring along some cash - as not all places accept credit cards - and be good humoured. The best shops in Bali open late, usually 10:00 - 23:00.
International labels, local boutique designers, plus skillful tailors and dressmakers all offer reliable 24-hour services. Shops selling similar items are normally grouped together to make comparing prices easy, and if the shop you're in doesn't have a particular colour or size, why, just pop over next door!Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour