Where to Shop and What to Buy in Bali
Virtually everybody comes to Bali to shop, and even if shopping wasn't the ultimate aim, you'll still end up with fascinating and irresistible buys. Bali shopping introduces you to a treasure trove of fine art and handicrafts, antique and semi-antique furniture, paintings, delicately carved jewellery, wood and stone carvings, masks, woven and dyed fabrics.
Bargaining in markets, shops and art galleries, is normal practice and getting a good price depends largely on one's bargaining prowess. As bargaining forms a large part of the Bali shopping fun, remember to bring along some cash - as not all places accept credit cards - and be good humoured. The best shops in Bali open late, usually 10:00 - 23:00.
International labels, local boutique designers, plus skillful tailors and dressmakers all offer reliable 24-hour services. Shops selling similar items are normally grouped together to make comparing prices easy, and if the shop you're in doesn't have a particular colour or size, why, just pop over next door!Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride