Lacalaca Cantina Mexicana serves up modern Mexican cuisine on the Seminyak side street of Jalan Drupadi. The restaurant features an airy setup, with a leafy courtyard lined with cacti. Step inside it's cantina themed dining space, and the restaurant's funky décor instantly hits you with a splash of colours, old Spanish portraits and Day of the Dead props. Adjacent is a cosy bar from where you can order from their extensive cocktail menu, or ask the bartender to fix you up one of their daring jalapeño-infused margaritas.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Mexican Dining at Lacalaca Cantina Mexicana
The cosy dining ambiance at Lacalaca Cantina Mexicana makes for great gatherings over delicious Mexican sharing plates. From tortilla chips and salsa, tostaditas or mini crispy corn tortillas with toppings, and quesadillas, average of IDR 65,000 or USD 4.80 per serving is food for a company of four. Their tacos are also great, served in soft flour tortillas or iceberg leaves, and serves two. Try the delicious stuffing of Carne Asada, or black angus rib-eyed steak with chipotle mayo, Chile con queso and salsa roja picante (IDR 120,000 or USD 8.80).
Larger plate options for hungrier people include fajitas, enchiladas and guava-glazed pork ribs, served with French fries and salad. For seafood lovers, there's BBQ Adobo Prawns, served in salad cups and with taqueria guacamole and salsa borracha (drunk salsa). For something simpler but no less filling, you can go for their short rib beef burger (IDR 100,000 or USD 7) or their favourite Cubanos, which is toasted white rolls filled with braised pork, sliced ham, cheese, pickles and mustard. Prices are somewhat on the higher end compared to other places on the Seminyak strip, but justifiable by the generous portions. Happy hours are Monday to Friday from 17:00 to 19:00, with "buy two, get extra" deals on classic cocktails.
Lacalaca Cantina Mexicana
- Opening Hours: 08:00 - 24:00
- Address: Jalan Drupadi No. 1, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)822 4731 2218
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Lacalaca.Bali/