Everything you need to know about Seminyak Beach
Seminyak is Bali's most fashionable beach, home to among the island's luxurious resorts and host to a number of fine restaurants and boutiques. Fashion stores and top dining spots with international chefs cooking up world-class cuisine line the streets, from Jalan Petitenget to Jalan Kayu Aya.
Seminyak's Petitenget Beach offers a more secluded ambiance compared to its sister strands of Kuta and Legian to the south. However, after sunset a livelier nightlife scene takes over. Chic hotels such as the W Retreat & Spa, or premier dining and entertainment venues such as Ku De Ta and the Potato Head Beach Club, have all garnered an international following.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
Where to Stay in Seminyak
Hotels in Seminyak
Map of Seminyak Beach