SOS From the Deep has the distinction of being the world's first NGO-backed and designed escape room. Developed by the Coral Triangle Center (CTC), a foundation focused on the conservation of marine ecosystems, SOS from the Deep challenges participants to escape their cleverly designed chamber by learning about coral reefs to solve various puzzles.
Typically, escape rooms simply tax your problem-solving skills in an entirely fictional and hypothetical way. But SOS From the Deep couches its fun and engaging puzzles in a real problem, the threats faced by coral reefs and other marine life. Not only does this add to the urgency, but it also heightens the sense of accomplishment when you do solve those puzzles. Not to mention that your support and participation goes directly to helping preserve this important ecosystem.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
It's educational but always fun (as one of our team members said, "I didn't even know I was learning!") and a great way for a family or group of friends to spend an hour or two. SOS from the Deep can be enjoyed at various levels of difficulty, including one designed expressly for children. Note, however, that a basic level of mobility and physical ability is required to solve some puzzles. It should also be noted that the puzzles are best enjoyed as a group of three to six, and that solo travellers will not be able to participate without joining a pre-existing team.
SOS from the Deep holds eight sessions a day, every hour and a half, starting at 09:30, with the last session at 20:00. Prices start from IDR 100,000 per person, with a minimum of two people per team.
SOS From the Deep Bali
- Opening Hours: 09:30 - 20:00
- Address: CTC Center for Marine Conservation, Jalan Betngandang II, 88-89, Sanur
- Tel: (+62) 361 289 338
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/sosfromthedeep/