Bali Seawalker, as the name implies, lets you walk underwater to view beautiful reefs with tropical marine life. It’s a unique approach that makes it easy to discover the underwater without using bulky diving gear. Guides provide full instructions before you set out to sea. A standard package usually includes hotel transfers, refreshments and soft drinks, Seawalker gear and safety equipment, certified guides, and insurance coverage.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Bali Seawalker highlights
Its pontoon in Sanur is anchored 5 minutes offshore, from where you go below the waves from a ladder wearing a specially designed helmet. It’s connected to oxygen tanks aboard a boat, giving you a constant flow of air while you’re underwater.
Soon after reaching the bottom, beautiful reef formations and varieties of tropical fish become visible. On certain occasions, large swarms of fish gather and even obstruct views due to their large numbers. You can easily explore the bottom of the ocean on foot for about 30 minutes, with guides overseeing the activity from above and below.
Good to know about Bali Seawalker
Bali Seawalker can be enjoyed by children aged 10 and up, and no diving experience or swimming skills are necessary. It’s a good idea to bring a swimsuit, sunscreen and an underwater camera. Guides often take pictures throughout the tour, which you can purchase afterwards. Bali Seawalker doesn’t recommend pregnant women and those with respiratory issues to join this underwater activity.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 8pm
- Location: Sekar Menuh Building, Jalan Bypass Ngurah Rai No.5, Padanggalak, Sanur, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali 80237, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)813 3739 9432