Rafting in Bali
Bali White Water Rafting and River Adventures
Rafting in Bali is a great way to experience ‘real Bali’. This popular activity allows you to immerse yourself in nature, with different excitements awaiting you at each bend. Inflatable rafts carry you through the lush rainforests of the central Bali highlands. Besides the thrills along the course - ranging from plunges down dams, small waterfalls and crystal-clear pools - you can see rare flora and fauna up close, too.
For a regular white water tour, head up to the Ayung River, where most of the rafting tour companies in Bali operate. If you’re up for a higher level of action and adventure, opt for the 14km course of the Telaga Waja River in East Bali, with its class II and III rapids. For a very different kind of rafting experience, there’s the Bali canyon tubing along the Siap stream in the village of Payangan, where you get to ride your own personal-size inflatable.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion