What to Do at Night in Bali
The Bali nightlife scene gradually emerges as the sun sets over the western coastline, where Kuta, Seminyak and Legian feature life after dark at its most liveliest. Standalone entertainment venues such as District Bali and the Hard Rock Cafe in Kuta feature occasional gigs from international bands. In-house hotel bars transform into more dynamic places, some featuring live DJs, bands playing top 40 songs, or simply automated playlists channelled through hi-tech sound systems.
In other parts of the island, top Bali nightlife spots offer a combination of impressive locations and winning menus, such as Ku De Ta on the Seminyak coast, or the Rock Bar at Ayana Resort, perched on cliffs above the Indian Ocean. Visitors enjoying a night out will find fellow travellers, locals and good acquaintances at these various watering holes, and getting about is a breeze; drivers know how to get to the island's hip entertainment spots like the back of their hand.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion