Warung Malang is a local Indonesian restaurant that is deeply tucked away on Jalan Patimura, a side street off the main Jalan Legian and Jalan Majapahit roads, where you can enjoy a large selection of popular dishes and seafood grills at cheap, local prices. The restaurant not only attracts locals, but it has also gained popularity among Legian backpackers and visitors who have grown fond of its laidback ambiance, authentic cuisine and its clean and modern setting.
The menu at Warung Malang in Legian is quite thick and varied, covering Indonesian-Chinese favourites and western selections, ranging from chop suey (‘capcay’ in Indonesian), pastas, char kway teow, several versions of the ever popular ‘nasi goreng’ Indonesian fried rice in choices of beef, shrimps or chicken, noodles in various preparations and many other stir-fried delights. Prices range from IDR 15,000 to 32,000 (USD 1.15 to 2.45) a serving for most items, while seafood varies and are priced per gram and according to availability.
They have a great roadside seafood grill and have expanded with an adjoining steakhouse, Our Steak, making it a one-stop dining house catering to a much wider palate. The steakhouse is designed with a much more modern setting and serves everything from local 200gr beef tenderloins (IDR 80,000) and sirloins (IDR 62,000), boneless chicken, filleted snapper, tuna or salmon, all served with choices of nine different types of sauces. Juices are IDR 13,000 and a small Bintang IDR 19,000 (USD 1.50).
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour