VH Bali - Velvet & Hypnotized
Restaurant, Lounge and Club on Kuta Beach0
Velvet & Hypnotized (VH Bali) is a great spot to head up to whenever you need a place to meet up with friends for Kuta Beach's sunsets. The rooftop venue comprises the sunset dining and lounging spot, Velvet, on the third level of the Kuta Beachwalk, offering refreshing cocktails and beverages together with fusion pan-Asian cuisine. Lounge away or dine on its cosy decks, and after meals or when your friends have gathered and the sun has set, you can head into Hypnotized Club, to party into the wee hours.
The venue is conveniently right in the middle of the kilometre-long Jalan Pantai Kuta beach road, often referred to as Kuta’s ‘halfway’. From its rounded deck that is bordered with large grey cushioned all-weather faux wicker loungers, Velvet & Hypnotized (VH Bali) offers wide-angle panoramas of Kuta's western horizon, the outline of the island's isthmus and down to the distant Bukit in the south.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
Under the shade of white sails, there’s a set of dining tables adjacent to a round bar where Velvet mixologists prepare a selection of refreshing drinks, from the traditional to the innovative molecular types. Open for lunch, Velvet’s menu comprises a mix of Western, Asian and even local favourites, from salads and sandwiches, pizzas and pastas, to Indonesian fried rice, Balinese ‘betutu’ slow-cooked chicken and other Oriental stir-fried dishes. The drinks list is impressive, but there are great molecular inventions that serve as perfect sundowners, and they like to throw in free-flow promos, from beers to ice cream at particular timeframes.
It’s easy to lose sense of time on the deck and if you happen to be lounging there between Wednesday and Sunday, the doors of the dazzling, laser-lit Hypnotized open at 22:00 to the clubbing crowd, who are in for a treat with regular club nights and top live performers. The glitzy international female DJs who spin on the turntables include Kim Lee and Kat Nova, FHM models who decided to join forces DJ-ing together as the duo KIMKAT. Their Hypnotized Paralyzed nights feature top performers on their dub step and electro sets.
Velvet & Hypnotized (VH Bali)
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: Wed - Sun, 21:00 - 03:00
- Location: Kuta Beachwalk, Level 3, Jalan Pantai Kuta, Kuta
- Tel: +62 (0)819 995 869 99
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/vhbali