Upside Down World Bali adds to the growing list of fun indoor activities on the island, where you can enter seven specially designed rooms whose décor and furniture are simply, and deliberately, the wrong way up. It is where you can enjoy a fun day out with your partner or friends and strike many whacky poses, only to end up as gravity-defying stunts in photos. Selfie sticks don’t really work here… but don’t worry, friendly staff are on standby to help you with shots.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
Among the most favourite theme rooms at Upside Down World Bali are the master bedroom, the kitchen and dining room, the laundry, and the 90-degrees ‘Balinese room’ which features ornate wooden carvings and antique furniture. This room is perfect for couples, who often share a slightly intimate pose, but silly nonetheless, where one sits on the sofa while holding a cup, and the other scales the wall ‘pouring’ from a teapot.
Upside Down World Bali is definitely a place to take some interesting pictures, however, it always helps if you know how to set up poses and take the best angles. Bring a tripod. And, always try to ask the staff who can guide you through the disorientating rooms, suggest the most common poses that people take if you can’t think of your own, and even take the shot for you. Two of its rooms feature 3D art. Entrance is IDR 100,000 for adults and IDR 50,000 for kids with a maximum height of 1.2m. Upside Down World Bali is halfway on Jalan Bypass Ngurah Rai, the main street heading towards Sanur from Kuta.
Upside Down World Bali
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 21:00
- Address: Jalan Bypass Ngurah Rai No. 726, Pemogan, Denpasar
- Tel: +62 (0)361 847 3053
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/UpsideDownWorldIndonesia